j34FF5 BeautyMagazine: Part 1 // A 60th Anniversary Gift for my Grandparents
P
j34FF5

Part 1 // A 60th Anniversary Gift for my Grandparents

grandparents 60th anniversary wedding photoshoot

grandparents 60th anniversary wedding photoshoot

My grandparents’ love story began over 60 years ago. It’s not a romantic fairy tale but a story of commitment, hard work, and perseverance through poverty. With their sacrifice, we were able to immigrate here and lay a foundation for a better life. They’ve given me so much without ever asking for anything in return, so for their 60th anniversary I wanted to give them the wedding they were never able to have.

grandparents wedding anniversary photoshoot

They never spend a penny on themselves for non-necessities and insist on wearing hand me downs or free tee shirts, so it warmed my heart seeing their eyes light up as we took them shopping for “fancy” outfits and Nick did this shoot before the ceremony. I cant wait to share more next week after we get photos back from the event!

grandparent wedding outfit grandma formal dresses

Buying Grampy his first suit of his own // Grandma trying on another dress option (pretty for mother of the bride too!)

grandparents wedding anniversary photoshoot los angeles engagement wedding photoshoot locations los angeles engagement wedding photo locationsengagement photoshoot los angeles lacma



from Extra Petite https://ift.tt/2OYrWHl

No comments:

Post a Comment