j34FF5 BeautyMagazine: 7 Sales to Check Out ($100 off KitchenAid Mixer + 20% off my favorite sunscreen)
P
j34FF5

7 Sales to Check Out ($100 off KitchenAid Mixer + 20% off my favorite sunscreen)

Fourth of July home skincare and beauty sales

Fourth of July home skincare and beauty sales

Kicking off this holiday weekend with some of the top sales I’ve been shopping (home goods heavy as we just moved), and I’ll be back to share some fashion ones this weekend!

1. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer

The deal: $100 off + extra 10% off for red or aqua. Accessories sold separately are also on sale.

OH my goodness I’m beyond excited about this one! After researching all the different KitchenAid mixers and colors, I’ve had the Artisan on my wishlist for months waiting for a good deal. Here’s a few stores with the sale pricing + benefits offered at each:

    • Macy’s – Only red or aqua, with extra 10% off using code FOURTH
    • Kohl’s – get $50 Kohl’s cash to spend later on any purchase. Free ship or store pickup.
    • Target – extra 5% off if you’re a Red Card member, but limited colors left.
    • Bed, Bath & Beyond – free ship or curbside pickup.
    • Crate & Barrel – biggest range of colors in stock like some of my personal favorites “milkshake” or “toffee delight.” Free ship or curbside pickup.
    • Kitchenaid.com – free ship.

If you’re debating between the lower priced Classic mixer (also on sale!) vs. the Artisan, I decided on the latter mainly due to the higher powered motor (recommended especially if you plan on making bread dough), and slightly bigger capacity with a handle on the mixing bowl. As some of you know my mom is a very avid cook / baker, and uses hers religiously along with the pasta making attachment!

2. Saint Laurent clutches + bags

The deal: A few select, gorgeous and classic Saint Laurent items on sale with free international ship (over certain order thresholds) + free return shipping from the US. I’ve always had positive experiences ordering and returning with this Canadian retailer SSENSE.

Wanted to highlight these classics on sale:
3. My Favorite Everyday Facial Sunscreen

The deal: 20% off + free ship and returns

Last summer I shared this blog post on my favorite facial sunscreens, and my everyday go-to has continued to be EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 untinted (pls read my review post) so this is perfect timing to stock up for summer.

I usually order this from Dermstore (which has a huge range of EltaMD on sale), but Amazon also sells it here at the same sale price with free ship & returns. I was told that Amazon has become an authorized retailer of EltaMD, and if you sort the Amazon reviews by most recent, they seem to be more positive than from prior years.

summersalt sidestroke swimsuit two piece high waist bikini

Summersalt swim top sz 2 + bottoms sz 2 c/o (also in an adorable 1 piece; use code JEANWANG10 for 10% off), wired twist headband + straw circle bag

4. Crate & Barrel

The deal: up to 30% off (ends 7/6) or use SAVE15 for 15% items not on sale.

  • Easy clean circle placemats (brighter colors on clearance) with free ship – Never thought I’d rave about placemats, but these have been one of my favorite, practical kitchen finds that we use daily. They’re nice quality with a pebbled texture finish on one side and cotton lining on the other, and are truly easy to wipe clean with a slightly damp cloth! I’ve also seen these easy care rectangular placemats in person, and they’re made of a very similar material and the colors look versatile.
  • 2 or 3 tier fruit stand – We have the 2-tier one in copper and really love it. It also comes in “gold” (a little more yellow toned than copper) and the lower-priced “iron,” which I thought looked pretty nice esp on darker countertops! No free ship on this one sadly but you can do curbside pickup! And if you’re doing store pickup, I’d also recommend this Allclad oven mitt for fellow home cooks tired of burning themselves through flimsy thin potholders.
  • Mini food processor – I got this to replace our very old one for making pesto, ginger scallion sauce, “frozen yogurts” & much more!
5. M.Gemi

The deal: Semi-annual sale (ends 7/5) with free ship & return ship on all orders.

Note: semi-annual sale returns will be refunded in the form of an e-gift card only. Since that’s not ideal, I was able to get code JEAN60 for $60 off your first order on non-sale items, which are refundable via your original payment method. My top 2 picks eligible for the $60 off code are:
  • The updated Cerchio leather sneaker (my review of the older version) – I got to try these on, and wow, they’re fantastic with a MUCH lighter weight sole than the older version I have! Colors and sizes are selling quickly but I’m bookmarking this hoping they’ll restock.
  • The leather Felize (or Pastoso) – a classic staple in my closet for many years now.
6. SkinStore

The deal: 25% off or more on tons of popular skincare brands! Note: some brands require a discount code JULY4, while others have the promo automatically applied.

Shop all sale items here. Sale includes popular brands like:

7. Pottery Barn

The deal: Buy more, save more up to 25% off full priced items w/ code SAVEMORE

Outside of the above promo, many items are temporarily marked down including certain fabrics on upholstered furniture. I noticed since the Buchanan sectional sofa with reversible chaise has been in my cart after testing it out in store as a cushy, compact sectional for smaller spaces. We narrowed fabric swatches down to either their durable-feeling oatmeal or pebble basketweave chenille, and I just noticed those are marked down 30% off (making it one of the most affordable sofas available at PB).



from Extra Petite https://ift.tt/2D5dIyU

No comments:

Post a Comment